What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is a state of the art online survey tool available to all faculty and graduate students at UNC Charlotte. Through Qualtrics, you can build surveys, distribute surveys and download data for a variety of different research needs. Qualtrics is a web-based application that offers a variety of features including:
- Easy survey design with user-friendly menu options
- Various question types including multiple choice, rank order, free response, graphics, hot spot, and heat map
- Complex skip logic and question ordering
- Randomization of questions, response options, and survey sections
- Capability to distribute surveys through one centralized service
- Online generation of customizable reports of survey results
- Data downloads to Excel, SPSS, or other file formats
How do I create an account?
Project Mosaic provides faculty and graduate students access to Qualtrics survey software exclusively for research purposes. This service is free of charge in case of unfunded research. Research projects receiving external funding may be assessed a user fee; please contact us at MosaicQualtrics@uncc.edu for an assessment of your situation.
Departments and Colleges who currently own a contract with Qualtrics are excluded from this license. If you would like access to Qualtrics account, please email MosaicQualtrics@uncc.edu for additional information.
Please allow one week for account creation.